COMMON AREA OFFICE BUILDING RENOVATION
South Coast Improvement Company recently completed the occupied renovation of Westboro Class A office space owned by KS Partners, a New England based real estate holding company.
The scope of the project included full renovation of a 2 story lobby, upgraded corridors and refreshed the restrooms with new fixtures, stone countertops and partitions.
All work was done during normal working hours while the building was occupied and operational
- New flooring
- New acoustical ceilings
- New lighting
- New paint and wall covering
- New glass balcony handrail system
- New restroom fixtures, stone counter tops and partitions
- Custom stone elevator lobby walls
- Custom millwork and glass building directory