9-Week Completion Schedule!
Due to the pandemic, Boston residents started working from home. To meet the needs of its work-from-home residents Equity Residential contracted South Coast Improvement Company. We converted storage units in the basement of the building into shared workspace and conference room space.
The demands of the 21st-century workplace have been evolving since the pandemic began. Remote work had been a factor prior to the pandemic. Now, for many, it is a way of life. By converting storage space into shared workspace, Equity Residential enhanced an already luxurious living experience while helping it stay competitive with other, newer luxury high rises in Boston.
With only nine weeks to complete, we finished the conversion in August 2021.
Project Highlights included:
- Conversion included:
- Fourteen Individual Offices
- Four Common Space Co-Working Desks
- One Conference Room
- Two Private, Soundproof Phone Booths
- One Lounge Area
- Work Bar Station with Customer Butcher Block Countertops
- Full Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing System, HVAC/Fire Alarm
- Common Area Kitchenette with New Lights
- DIRTT Modular System Installed to Create Flexible Workspace