South Coast Improvement Company was hired by Atria Senior Living to do a complete renovation of Maplewood Place, a fully occupied assisted living facility in Malden, Massachusetts. We expanded the existing memory care unit, doubling its capacity. The project included revamping all common area spaces with new flooring, painting, and lighting. HVAC and electrical systems received major upgrades including the installation of a 100 Ton Air-Cooled Chiller, new fan coil units, and a new 250kw diesel backup generator. The existing commercial kitchen was upgraded with walk-in refrigeration compressors and condensers.
- Renovation included the expansion of an existing memory care wing, doubling its capacity.
- Full renovation and modernization of occupied assisted living facility
- Extensive modernization of HVAC and Electrical systems
- New membrane roof
- Extensive renovations to all common areas including new custom mil/work, flooring, painting, ACT, and lighting.
- Commercial kitchen upgrades including new walk-in refrigeration compressors and condensers.